My name is Megan Wright and after working for years as a groomer in a busy salon, I made the decision to branch out on my own to offer a more personal and customized experience for both owner and pet. The at home setting provides a much more tranquil atmosphere, making it more comfortable for dogs with anxiety or dogs who just seem a little uneasy with grooming. I am a licensed dog groomer with an extensive knowledge of breeds, patterns, skin conditions, and behaviours. Every dog requires a slightly different approach to the process and I enjoy getting to know each of my dogs and watching their disposition change as they become more comfortable with me
Whether you've found love with a pug or a poodle, a boxer or a Bouvier, I can offer first-rate service and plenty of affection for your dog.
YOUR CHOICE OF PACKAGES:
All packages include:
- Two warm cleansing massage baths (your choice of Oatmeal, Medicated, Tearless, Whitening or Deodorizing)
- Followed by a deep coat conditioner to revitalize the coat
- Nail Trimming and Grinding*
- Ear Cleaning and Plucking*
Please notify me if your dog has any allergies or skin problems and I’ll do my best to provide the products best suitable for them
- Dogs get a brush out (before and after the bath) and blown out with a velocity dryer* to help reduce shedding. If necessary I can trim the hair on the feet and sanitary areas.
- This option is if you were looking for a basic haircut with minor scissoring. This could include either a full trim (tidy up long hair on the belly, bum and chest) or a puppy cut (hair on body left ½ inch or less).
- This package is for dogs that require more extensive grooming such as hand scissor, breed clips and combs trim (hair left longer than ½˝). Dogs who are more than 50% matted would also fall into this category.
Nail Trim ($5)
Face Trim ($10)
The freshen up ($25): A moisturizing waterless shampoo, brush out, nails and ears. Can also include minor scissoring on face, feet and tail
Tidy Paws ($15): Includes nail trimming, nail grinding and trimming of the hair on the paws
* Any services with stars beside them require dogs to be incredibly well-behaved and may not be completed if it is causing unnecessary stress to the animal