Corporate Events, Parties (Retirement, Stag and Doe, Birthday) Weddings, Baptisms, Glamor / Boudoir Photos, Portraits (Family, Baby, FaceBook, Xmas Cards, Pets) Custom Calendars, DVD Slide Shows. Digital conversions, Digital Coaching, Photographic Buying Advice.
Summary of Sellick Event Photography advantages:
I have experience with Large Formal full coverage Weddings, Small City Hall Ceremonies. Cottage Weddings, Double Bride weddings, Vegas Weddings, Short Notice Weddings.
I have additional experience with all types of Portraits, Corporate Head Shots, Family, Children, Maternity & Baby’s, Pets, Glamor/Boudoir as well as any important Event or Party.
You get an experienced, well prepared photographer with a very low key and relaxed approach to your Event or wedding photographs. Worry and Stress Free Photography
I cover your Event from beginning to end but do not get In the way of the enjoyment & fun of your day
You will receive a large Number of fully edited images with no copyright restrictions. You own your images not me.
I can and do provide custom printing but generally counsel you to print your own images saving you money
6 Month free hosting of your images on my site WWW.SellickEventPhotography.com with password protection so your friends and family can easily access your images.
Real time editing (you see your images as I edit them each day and post them to your private Gallery... The first editing cut will be ready within 7 days after your wedding. Other photographers may take weeks or even months to complete your images
I work with your style and listen to what you want (romantic, Traditional, funny, edgy, Corporate) The photos you have dreamed of presented as the day unfolded.
No restrictions on family or group portraits during events (I am happy to do them for all who ask). They make great gifts to your guests after the wedding as a thank-you.
State of the art Nikon Full Frame DSLR Cameras and Flash Equipment
I work with you & your budget. My price will surprise you my images will amaze you
What Clients are saying about Sellick Event Photography?
- Our experience dealing with Sellick Event Photography was amazing. From our first contact with Rick until we received our photo disk from him we were impressed. Rick went above and beyond to make sure that we were completely satisfied with our wedding pictures. The photos are absolutely perfect, exactly what we were hoping for and we would definitely recommend Rick to anyone looking for a wedding photographer who provides beautiful wedding photography, unbeatable value, and who really cares about his clients and making sure they are 100% satisfied with their final product. Kiara & Adam Wedding June 21st 2013
- We received photos that well exceeded our expectations! The time and effort that Rick put into ensuring we had great photos and so quickly was amazing! He accommodated every request we had and was so easy to work with. Thanks again Rick! Kristy Thompson Wedding April 19th 2013
- I would recommend Sellick Event Photography to everyone and anyone! We planned our wedding from a different province and Rick made photography the easiest part of wedding planning as he was so organized. Rick was so courteous, he even provided me with his shirt to sit on so I didn't get my dress dirty while taking pictures. The one request we had of him was that he remain respectful throughout the ceremony, and wow we were very impressed; we didn't even see him or hear his camera once however he captured many beautiful pictures! Every special moment from our wedding he captured wonderfully! Also I had all my photos before the end of the first week, great service and a great guy! Michelle & Tyler Rogers Wedding May 2012
- I think I may love these pictures more than my first wedding. They are absolutely fabulous and thank you for being such a great sport. I know we are not the most traditional couple but you captured this special day exactly how I want to remember it fun.....and oh so Vegas! A huge thank you from Ashley and Steve Anderson. Las Vegas Wedding April 6th 2012
- We required a photographer last minute for our wedding and Sellick Event Photography was able to be there for our special day. He is personable, flexible and works with a lot of enthusiasm. He really cared and was sure to capture every moment from beginning to end. We were absolutely thrilled with the results and not only that, all of the pictures were ready in a few short days." - Kim and Jonathan Doskocil Wedding June 2011
- We were extremely happy with your services. You were very easy to work with, professional, patient, creative, open to feedback, very quick to respond to any questions or requests to edit photos, very reasonably priced. Areti Trigylidas Baptism Event Coverage Nov 2011
- We wanted to take the opportunity to thank you a lot for all your hard work. Your dedication was fantastic and we would recommend you anytime. Tanguy Etoga Wedding May 2012
- Il n ya rien a redire Rick. Tu aimes ton travail et jusqu'aujourd hui je crois que c est ta passion que tu mets en avant et non l'objet prix.Patrick et moi te disons MERCI encore. Rosine & Patrick Kenfack July 2012
- Rick's patient and professionalism helped to make our day less stressful to ensure we have beautiful photos to go with our memories. Cynthia & Melodie Hinchey-Castonguay Wedding June 30th 2012.
- Pictures were beautiful! Couldn't have asked for better shots of us and other than the posed photos we didn't even know you were taking pictures. (Just the way I wanted it so we would be surprised at the photos) Thanks a million Rick! Can't wait for you to do more for us! Stephanie & Bruce Vivaraies. Wedding Aug 2012
- The pictures turned out to be amazing!! I couldn't have asked for better shots of us and other than the posed photos we didn't even know you were there. (Just the way I wanted it so we would be surprised at the photos) Thank you so very much for everything Rick! I am looking forward to working with you again in the future! Julia Trapani and Myles Yurich Nov 10 2012
- We love our pictures you did an amazing job!!! You captured the enormous love that brought us to this point of our relationship. We see no need to make any changes; we appreciate your creativity and are pleased with your services. These captured memories will remain in our hearts for the rest of our lives. Thank you Norma and Mike Beaulieu Wedding Dec 15th 2012
- Rick, you provided a great photo experience. These types of Corporate Head shots are usually quite stuffy and the moment was lightened which helps with making people more comfortable to achieve a better photo. Traci McConnell Administrative Associate Scotia McLeod April 2nd 201
- I thought the session (Mastermind Orleans Grand Opening Event) was great, on time, professional and with speedy turnaround of the images! Meaghan Brown Owner Mastermind Event Orleans (Wedding Décor & Linen Rentals) April 6th 2013.
- Rick Sellick is very adept at catching all of the little details that make up your special day. His insight and experience combined with his intuitive approach make for a wonderful combination of both candid photography as well as traditional poses.”- Francois Godbout & Billie Lafond Wedding Oct 2012